Hello everyone, we are now taking bookings to safely welcome everyone to the restaurant, we have taken measures to protect our customers and staff so please make sure you read carefully the guidelines on social distancing and the advice below.
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the premises
- We strongly recommend that you wear a protective face-mask when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Stay 2 metres apart (or 1 metre with risk mitigation where 2 metres is not viable)
- Only leave your table if it is strictly necessary
- Avoid queueing outside the toilets
- Parents are responsible for supervising children at all times
- Customers of the same household or support bubble can be seated together
- Customers of up to two households or support bubbles can be seated together with social distancing
- Customers of up to two households or support bubbles or a group of six people from any number of households can be seated or stood together outside with social distancing
- Please do not queue indoors
- Please try no to arrive too early or too late, we are trying to avoid overcrowding the restaurant.
- Please note that we will be required to collect details and maintain records of all our costumers and visitors
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK AND ARRIVE AT THE RESTAURANT: